[gah, I sent this to the wrong address... resending]

At Mon, 14 Oct 2002 06:52:09 +0900,
Luc B?langer wrote:
> I have a patch for the dynamic linker in MacOS X, which permit to load
> the extension bundle linked dynamically against optional library
> (libiconv, readline and gdbm). The Patch is not from me, but from
> "Peter O'Gorman" <peter / pogma.com>. We worked around the issue when I
> tried to import the ruby 1.7 dev version in the darwinport tree.

Just for clarification: what the patch does is unbreak the broken
darwin support/workaround that has been disabled and switch to using
it, correct?

--
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"When I leave I don't know what I'm hoping to find
              When I leave I don't know what I'm leaving behind.."