Issue #8370 has been updated by xibbar (Takeyuki FUJIOKA).

Description updated

Bug #8370: Constants MAX_MULTIPART_LENGTH in cgi\core.rb

Author: xibbar (Takeyuki FUJIOKA)
Assignee: xibbar (Takeyuki FUJIOKA)
Category: lib
Target version: current: 2.1.0
ruby -v: ruby 2.1.0dev (2013-05-03 trunk 40571) [x86_64-darwin12.3.0]
Backport:

Reported by Andreas Kraus via gmail.

=begin
hi xibbar,

I try to understand why the MAX_MULTIPART_LENGTH is a Constant and i can't change it.
If i uload a Multipart file which is larger than 128 MB raise an error "too large multipart data.",
but why i can't change this value to upload larger files.

The Constant comes with this Change:
https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/10e9b638069d9e40233242693814b86c672e423e#lib/cgi/core.rb

The only sense i see, is that the Author of cgialt uses max 128MB files und build in this Constant ...

I would like to know why this constant is in place and how to change it's behaviour.
My requirement is to upload files larger than the given limit of 128MB.

regards,
Andreas
=end

--