At Thu, 17 Oct 2002 05:18:51 +0900,
I wrote:
> > I can't reproduce this on darwin 6.1. I'm also using ruby 1.6.7 but I don't
> > think that should be a factor.

OK, I figured it out.  Ruby coredumped where environ is dereferenced
like environ[max], which implies this:

- #define environ *_NSGetEnviron()
+ #define environ (*_NSGetEnviron())

With this fix, the test passed without a single error.  I'll commit
the patch later after doing more testing.

Thanks,

-- 
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org
                   / )  )  ) )  /     FreeBSD.org / Ruby-lang.org
Akinori MUSHA aka / (_ /  ( (__(  @ iDaemons.org / and.or.jp

"When I leave I don't know what I'm hoping to find
              When I leave I don't know what I'm leaving behind.."