Feature #8263: Support discovering yield state of individual Fibers

Author: halorgium (Tim Carey-Smith)
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:

=begin
Related to #8215, when debugging a multi-Fiber application or library it is useful to be able to look at the stack for the (({Thread})) which is possible right now.
Currently it is not possible to discover where the Fiber was yielded.

Is this something that could be added?

((<Thread.backtrace example|URL:https://gist.github.com/halorgium/f63abf177a96d7113ce3>))
=end

--