On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Charles Oliver Nutter
<headius / headius.com> wrote:
> Ugh...I must have never looked at forwardable. What a terrible library.
>
> I'll have a look at your changes, but I'm hoping to make this never
> extend/instance_eval. Every time you create a forwardable wrapper now
> it's causing a tremendous amount of thrashing.

Actually, nevermind. I see from usage that Forwardable is usually
extended once and the method definitions it does happen at class
definition time. SingleForwardable, however, is shown being extended
into an individual object. I hope people aren't actually using it.

- Charlie