On 2013/04/13 0:56, Charles Oliver Nutter wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 8:08 AM, NARUSE, Yui<naruse / airemix.jp>  wrote:
>> I introduced CommonRuby as where people discuss about a Ruby Standard,
>> but I hadn't say anything more than it.
>> Matz also hadn't.

It would be good to clarify that.

>> Where I should create a ticket is a frequent question on OSS projects.
>> You may know sometimes people make CRuby bug report on Customized version of Redmine,
>> www.ruby-lang.org, and CommonRuby project though there are descriptions.
>> This is because Backport trackers is such a cryptic name like Backport 193.
>>
>> I hesitate to add more complexity here.

I don't think we need more complexity. But currently, the various pages
of Redmine that list projects are out of sync and/or otherwise not up to
date. Improving the text there will make it much easier for people to
contribute to the right place.

As some examples,
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/HowtoReport does not speak
much about features. The top page (http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/) does not
speak about features at all. http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects could be
ordered much better.

By the way, can an issue be moved from one project to another? If not,
then it may be better to keep features and bugs together so that it's
easier to change from one to the other. But then that's a problem in
Redmine that could/should be fixed.

Regards,   Martin.