Issue #8237 has been updated by henry.maddocks (Henry Maddocks).

wardrop (Tom Wardrop) wrote:
> =begin
> Don't pick apart the trivial examples too much Henry..
>
> =end

If you want your request to be taken seriously your example usage should show that you have thoroughly considered how this feature will be used, how it will effect existing code, and the edge cases that might crop up. It's our job to point out issues we see with what you have presented.

So, yes, I will pick apart your trivial examples until you demonstrate that you have thought the feature through.

Feature #8237: Logical method chaining via inferred receiver