Hi,

At Mon, 14 Oct 2002 03:00:30 +0900,
Eric Melville wrote:
> In Darwin, the preferred way to build shared libraries is with two level
> namespaces. The following patch makes it possible to build the ruby shared
> library in this fashion.

The patch seems to make ENV[]= coredump.

$ make test
../rubytest.rb:25: [BUG] Segmentation fault
ruby 1.6.8 (2002-10-10) [powerpc-darwin5.3.2]
make: *** [test] Abort trap
$ sed -n 25p ../rubytest.rb
  ENV[dldpath] = x

Please debug. :)

> I would really like to see this integrated. This patch was created against
> the 1.6 source. If a patch against the 1.7 source is needed, please let me
> know.

The same patch (sort of) applied.  If it's OK, you don't need to
regenerate one against 1.7.

Thanks,

--
                     /
                    /__  __            Akinori.org / MUSHA.org

"When I leave I don't know what I'm hoping to find
              When I leave I don't know what I'm leaving behind.."