(2013/03/22 14:30), tmm1 (Aman Gupta) wrote:
> Allocate iseq->mark_ary on demand, only if needed.
>
> In my application, this reduces long lived arrays on the heap significantly.

Ah, I got it. Nice!!  I'll introduce it.

##
BTW, in the future, I want avoid any live object relations from iseq.
For example, the program "str = 'hello'" (compiled iseq) has one
relation to a String object. However, this String object can be replaced
with non-VALUE memory object (not a VALUE, but a memory dump). If I can
replace with this technique, iseq->mark_ary is no longer needed.

--
// SASADA Koichi at atdot dot net