The best place of creating Feature Requests for bug.ruby-lang.org's Redmine
custom is
https://github.com/asakusarb/redmine4ruby-lang .
Management issues are creating a ticket as category:Project.
Here is also correct place but I sometimes miss to check.
If so, ping me by twitter @nalsh.

Anyway current best practice to associate tickets in GitHub is use "fix
GH-221" format like r38305.

--
NARUSE, Yui  <naruse / airemix.jp>