--nextPart2421991.C21ZFmQPBV

On Thursday 30 June 2005 19:19, mathew wrote:
> [ I don't like Subversion either. Too many dependencies, funky data
> formats. ]

What dependencies are those?  And, please, name for me an SCM that you can
reasonably argue *doesn't* have a "funky" data format.

--
--- SER

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents,
more and more closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some
great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach
their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned
by a downright moron."        -  H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)