Issue #8069 has been updated by luislavena (Luis Lavena).

File backport-8034-ruby_2_0_0.diff added

Hello,

As pointed out by nobu, I was missing some tests.

The complete list of revisions to be backported are:

r39697
r39701
r39716
r39740
r39751

For simplicity I have attached a patch that includes both code and ChangeLog modifications for ruby_2_0_0 branch.

I was not able to test it due configure errors:

http://ci.rubyinstaller.org/job/ruby-2_0_0-x86-build/35/console
http://ci.rubyinstaller.org/job/ruby-2_0_0-x64-build/35/console

But a quick look to the code itself didn't show any potential problem.

Thank you.
Backport #8069: Backport r39697