=begin
Wouldn't it be better if parameters returned something more "OOPL".

    def foo(a, b: 2)
    end

    params = method(:foo).parameters
    #=> [#<Param a>, #<Param b>]

    params.first.name  #=> :a
    params.first.required?  #=> true
    params.first.ordered?  #=> true

    params.last.name  #=> :b
    params.last.required?  #=> false
    params.first.keyword?  #=> true
    params.last.default  #=> 2

Then wouldn't Eergon's idea be just fine? Param could see that the default is the special "required parameter error" and report accordingly.

    def foo(a, b: required)
    end

    params = method(:foo).parameters
    params.last.required?  #=> true
=end

Feature #7701: Non-optional (required) keyword args