Feature #8050: struct stat to VALUE should be accessable from the C-API

Author: Hanmac (Hans Mackowiak)
Assignee: matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto)
Category: core
Target version: current: 2.1.0

filc.c has methods to turn an struct stat into an File::Stat, the problem is that this methods are not accessable from the outside, and cant me mimiced my coping into the c-Ext code.

so it would be good if there where a VALUE rb_stat_new(stuct stat); or something like that for the C-API

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/