(2013/02/26 0:22), Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas wrote:

> Ok, thanks for confirming that there is no debugger interface for 2.0.0 yet.

Now, I wrote an article ... in Japanese:
http://www.atdot.net/~ko1/diary/201212.html#d18

I'll show you translation with some examples.
... sometime.

----

Advertisement:
I wrote some articles in last 2012, "Ruby VM Advent Calendar".

    #1 Extension of RubyVM::InstructionSequence
    #2 Introduction of Kernel#caller_locations
    #3 Performance of Kernel#caller_locations
    #4 vm_backtrace.c
    #5 Method dispatch performance improvement ° RubyConf 2012 slide)
    #6 Introduction of Thread.async_interrupt_timing
    #7 Errata of last day (Thread.async_interrupt_timing)
    #8 Introduction of ObjectSpace.reachable_objects_from()
    #9 Introduction of ObjectSpace::InternalObjectWrapper
    #10 Introduction of Flonum
    #11 Implementation of Flonum
    #12 Introduction of TracePoint (1)
    #13 Introduction of TracePoint (2)
    #14 Introduction of TracePoint (3)
    #15 Introduction of  TracePoint C API
    #16 Implementation of TracePoint
    #17 Introduction of DTrace
    #18 DebugInspector API
    #19 Introduction of Module#prepend
    #20 Application of Module#prepend
    #21 VM Stack size tuning
    #22 Method dispatch performance improvement (1)
    #23 Method dispatch performance improvement (2)
    #24 Method dispatch performance improvement (3)
    #25 Which feature I couldn't implement in Ruby 2.0.0?

http://www.atdot.net/~ko1/diary/201212.html#d25

I know tenderlove translated some articles (I'm not sure his URLs).

--
// SASADA Koichi at atdot dot net