On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 7:42 AM, U.Nakamura <usa / garbagecollect.jp> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In message "[ruby-core:52116] [ruby-trunk - Bug #7820] Let&#x27;s decide =
Ruby 2.0 supported platform list"
>     on Feb.11,2013 03:09:46, <redmine / ruby-lang.org> wrote:
>> Luis, are you saying the listing should look like this?
>>
>>   * Windows 7 32/64bit using mingw/mingw-w64 toolchain (nobu, shirosaki,=
 lavena)

> I'm not opposed to this, but I think the primary maintainer of mingw
> should be luis, because nobu uses his time to other platforms now.
> The development power of nobu is our common property, and luis and
> his CI are the most important part for mingw now.
>
> In addition, of course, I have not ignored shirosaki-san's contribution.
> However, I understand that he mainly contributes in Windows' commin issue=
> rather than mingw's.

Hello,

Sorry for late response on this, got lost in my inbox.

Thank you Nakamura-san for the word of confidence.

I can take maintainer role of MinGW from Nobu.

So supported platforms:

* Windows 7 (32/64bits) using MinGW toolchains (mingw/mingw-w64) - luislave=
na

Regards,
--=20
Luis Lavena