Dne 17.2.2013 15:40, NARUSE, Yui napsal(a):
> I changed the setting to send notification when the ticket's status
> is changed without description.

Thank you.

> (2013/02/17 19:26), SASADA Koichi wrote:
>> I'm not sure who maintain redmine now.
>> naruse-san? yugui-san?
>>

>> (2013/02/17 19:19), V?t Ondruch wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Recently, I see a lot of bug reports closed as "No feedback." I'd like
>>> to point out, that I don't remember that I would receive any
>>> notification from Redmine recently, so if that is the case also for
>>> others, I can imagine that some cannot provide feedback, since they
>>> don't know they should. Can somebody check Redmine, if it sends emails?

But what about this? In my Redmine settings, I have selected "Only for
things I watch or I'm involved in", so I believe I should receive
notification about changes in my ticket, but last notification I
received was 29th of January 2011 according to my inbox. Is it only me
who does not receive email notification?

Thank you

V?t