Bug #7772: Consider bumping stack size in ruby_qsort

Author: Conrad.Irwin (Conrad Irwin)
Assignee: nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada)
Category: core
Target version: 2.1.0
ruby -v: 1.9.3p362

At the moment the maximum size of the stack is 32. The comment implies this should be enough for arrays with up to 2**32 elements, but it's possible to create larger arrays on some big systems.

I was not able to trigger a bug with: ([0, 1] * (2**32 + 10000)).sort! so it may actually never be a problem in practice, but it seems unsafe.

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/