Hi,

I propose to add a target version "2.1.0" as next minor.

Now, we already frozen 2.0.0. So we need a next target version of new
features.

The target version "next minor" includes many `postponed' tickets (about
400 tickets). I want to clarify the ticket which should be included next
(after 2.0.0) release and others. For example, Bug #7806 is already
fixed. So that this fix will be introduced into next (after 2.0.0) release.

Naruse-san already added a target version "2.1.0". Let's use this target
number as next (after 2.0.0) release.

*Note* that this proposal doesn't determine the next version number.
Matz said the version number should be determine by the size of change-set.

If we decide the concrete version number, then we can change the name
"2.1.0" to "2.0.1" or "3.0.0".

Thanks,
Koichi

--