Hello,

In message "[ruby-core:52116] [ruby-trunk - Bug #7820] Let's decide Ruby 2.0 supported platform list"
    on Feb.11,2013 03:09:46, <redmine / ruby-lang.org> wrote:
> Luis, are you saying the listing should look like this?
>
>   * Windows 7 32/64bit using mingw/mingw-w64 toolchain (nobu, shirosaki, lavena)

I'm not opposed to this, but I think the primary maintainer of mingw
should be luis, because nobu uses his time to other platforms now.
The development power of nobu is our common property, and luis and
his CI are the most important part for mingw now.

In addition, of course, I have not ignored shirosaki-san's contribution.
However, I understand that he mainly contributes in Windows' commin issues
rather than mingw's.

Regards,
--
U.Nakamura <usa / garbagecollect.jp>