Dne 10.2.2013 13:01, mame (Yusuke Endoh) napsal(a):
>   >   * 3rd Party: best-effort support by members of the ruby community (e.g. - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ruby_SIG)
>   >
>   > Note that the 3rd Party tier is an opportunity for commercial and non-commercial parties to get a form of (non-endorsed) advertisement.
>   >
>   > While it should be self evident that just because a platform (e.g. Arch Linux) is not listed in any support tier doesn't mean MRI won't build/test/install on that platform, consider adding something much shorter than the sentence you just finished. Essentially, "try it, and if it breaks let us know."
>
>   In this case, 3rd party want to use their own bug tracker.
> If the 3rd parties themselves want us to list the pointer on the list, it looks a good idea to provide the pointer to the bug tracker.  May this just be harmful?

Speaking of Fedora, we would be happy to have Ruby SIG [1] listed on
Ruby's supported platform list. Ruby 2.0.0 is going to be supported
starting by Fedora 19 [2]. Please not that our support is primarily
targeted for RPM packaged Ruby, although we are happy to help Ruby users
on Fedora in general. Regarding the bug tracker, I would say that it is
common to Fedora users to report their issues in the first to the
Fedora's bug tracker, so I am not sure listing the Fedora's bugzilla in
the supported platform list would make any difference.

Vt

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ruby_SIG
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Ruby_2.0.0