Hi everyone,

This is an announcement for the next implementers meeting.  It will be
held Friday February 15th at 23:00 UTC.

This meeting is targeted towards Ruby implementers.  If you're an
implementer or part of an implementation core team, you are welcome to
attend!

Relevant information can be found here:

  https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/DevelopersMeeting20130215

If you plan to attend, please add your nick to the wiki.  If you can't
edit the wiki, reply here or email me and I'll add you.  Or you can just
show up and PM me on IRC and I'll add you to the wiki later.

Currently we only have "Open Floor", so please respond with agenda items
you wish to discuss.  Make sure to include links to redmine tickets if
there are any relevant tickets.

I'll send out a reminder about this meeting next Tuesday, then again on
Thursday, and finally a 60 min reminder on Friday.

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/