On Feb 7, 2013, at 11:04 AM, Rodrigo Rosenfeld Rosas wrote:

> Em 07-02-2013 16:43, David MacMahon escreveu:
>>> ...An extra parse operation on a big list could easily add 100ms to =
the request timing.
>> So use explicit initialization instead of lazy initialization.
>=20
> Sorry, didn't get. Could you please show some sample code?

I was referring to the example, but now I see that the real-world =
variation is not simply lazy initialization, but rather caching of a =
result derived from user input that may or may not be used again.  In =
the latter case, the result cannot be pre-initialized and an extra =
JSON.parse would be significant.

Sorry for veering off topic,
Dave