Ok. One last comment on this:

> I am not positive about adding exception classes. So far, TypeError only caused by inexistence of allocator.

Assessments like "So far", are what make's a coder worry. In future that could change, then my code suddenly has potential error in it. However, I realize this is very unlikely, so I won't fret over it. But unlikely or no, I'd rather have zero probability of worry!

P.S. @drbrain It worked. Thanks again.
Bug #7782: Struct both has and does not have an allocator