paul0 (Paulo Geyer) wrote:
> fixed that, changed to $(srcdir)/complex.o the line where tells where the object to be linked is in the ext/mathn/complex/Makefile

$(srcdir)/complex.o?
I have no idea why the object file is prefixed with $(srcdir).
Can't you show that Makefile?

Bug #7737: problem with generated rbconfig.rb for Haiku

Author: paul0 (Paulo Geyer)
Assignee: nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada)
Category: build
Target version: 2.0.0
ruby -v: ruby 2.0.0dev (2013-01-23 trunk 38898) [i586-haiku]

After compiling ruby 2.0.0 for Haiku, I couldn't install gems with native extensions, found something wrong with rbconfig.rb

  CONFIG["RPATHFLAG"] = " -Wl,-R%1$-s"

changing that to:
  CONFIG["RPATHFLAG"] = ""

made possible to rubygems create native extensions

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/