--OpLPJvDmhXTZE4Lg

I think this is bug:

irb(main):001:0> File.open("test.rb","w"){|file|
irb(main):002:1* file << "Const =3D 1"
irb(main):003:1> }
=3D> #<File:test.rb (closed)>
irb(main):004:0> require 'test.rb'
=3D> true
irb(main):005:0> require './test.rb'
=2E/test.rb:1: warning: already initialized constant Const
=3D> true

require loads twice same file. I think to $" should add absolute path not
relative. What do you think?
--=20
Kirill A. Shutemov				Belarus, Minsk
E-mail:	k.shutemov (AT) sam-solutions.net
JID: kas (AT) altlinux.org
ICQ: 152302675

There are three reasons for becoming a writer: the first is that you need
the money; the second that you have something to say that you think the
world should know; the third is that you can't think what to do with the
long winter evenings.
		-- Quentin Crisp

--OpLPJvDmhXTZE4Lg