At the last meeting, we agreed upon having another meeting four weeks
from now.  The feedback I received for the last meeting indicated that
the time (23:00 UTC) was OK, so I'd like to stick with that.  As for the
day, I think it's up to when Matz and Mame are free (so possibly a
weekend).

Matz and Mame,

Is there some day around Feb 15th that would work?

I don't think we had any agenda items left from the last meeting, so to
people planning to attend: please submit agenda items!

Once we determine a date and time, I will add a new page to the wiki and
send another email soliciting agenda items. :-)

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/