Issue #7708 has been updated by vo.x (Vit Ondruch).

Out of curiosity, how would you populate such list?
Feature #7708: support for patches list

Author: mpapis (Michal Papis)
Assignee:
Category:
Target version:

Often as maintainer of RVM I have to work with multiple ruby patches, but it's hard to tell what patches were used for compiling ruby. As a temporary solution I have started using a file `patches.list` in the root of source and installation directory. It would be nice if Ruby would include this list also in RbConfig::CONFIG.

Here is example content of the file I have for ruby-1.9.3-p362:

    ruby-multilib
    segfault_fix_7629

If that would be implemented I could understand if it would be required the files to be URLs to online patches which can be easily downloaded and analyzed.

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/