On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 07:11:47AM +0900, Marc-Andre Lafortune wrote:
> I'm worried about issues with Enumerator::Lazy. Should we discuss this at
> the meeting?

We probably should have.  I didn't check ruby-core before starting the
meeting, or I would have added this to the list.  I'm really sorry.  I
will check the mailing list before starting the meeting next time.

> The problems are that the public API for Lazy.new needs to be finalized
> (#7248) and that handling internal state is problematic, both for MRI
> (#7691, #7696) and for the user implementations.

I guess we'll have to discuss this on Redmine until the next meeting.
:(

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/