> http://brixen.io/2012/12/30/a-ruby-design-process-talking-points

It says "The purpose of the proposed design process is to prioritize those
things that create a unified Ruby programming language.".
But I think it is not the fundamental purpose.
Just after the sentence, "For businesses and developers whose salaries
derive from writing Ruby, the value of a unified Ruby programming language
should be obvious." must be your true desire, isn't it?

Your proposal is misunderstood because you don't write this and your
proposal is not based on this.
You should write the proposal based on the fundamental desire and its logic
and method must always be derived from that.
And it should have merits for people other than businesses and developers

--
NARUSE, Yui  <naruse / airemix.jp>