On 2013/01/14 14:55, Mark Rada wrote:
> Hello Aaron,
>
> I am unable to edit the wiki page myself. I would like voice in IRC, please. My IRC
> nickname is "ferrous26".

Hello Aaron,

I have been able to edit the wiki page, but I haven't been able to enter
the IRC channel. If that's going to work by the time of the meeting,
then fine. Otherwise, I'd appreciate information on what I'm doing
wrong. (I tried both with Opera and with LimeChat. It says I don't have
the right to access the channel.)

Regards,   Martin.