Hey Aaron,

I attempted to add my name, but it seems my Redmine account does not have access to edit that page? My IRC nick is "jballanc". Two other questions:

1. Keyword Arguments are already part of 2.0, so I assume this topic is on the agenda for the sake of clarification points (i.e. Bugs #7662, #7663, and #7664)?
2. Is it too soon to start talking about future features/issues? For example, I'd love to start discussions around Feature #6710 (https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/6710), since I suspect it will take a while to work through all of the details.

Cheers,

Josh