Hey everyone,

Sorry for the fairly short notice, but we'll have another implementer meeting
on Jan 15th 23:00 (UTC).  The official meeting should last no longer than 1
hour.  Ruby language implementers and core team members are welcome to attend.

I've posted the agenda on the wiki:

  https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby/wiki/DevelopersMeeting20130115

If there is something you'd like to add to the agenda, please edit the wiki or
email me.  I will MC the meeting, and possibly have Eric do moderation (I
haven't asked him if he's willing yet).

The meeting will be held in IRC on freenode in #ruby-implementers.  Make sure
to put your IRC nick in the wiki (or tell me) so that you'll have voice in the
channel.

After the meeting is concluded, I'll send out a survey to participants so that
I can improve the meetings in the future.  If you do not wish to participate in
the survey, please let me know.

--
Aaron Patterson
http://tenderlovemaking.com/