> Issue #7549 has been updated by naruse (Yui NARUSE).

> I setup a new project.
> https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/common-ruby

Very good. But I think this could benefit from some followup/additional
text.

On the Redmine home page (https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/), please add:

How to propose a feature

Create an issue in project common-ruby.
<<<<

On the CommonRuby page, change:

A common set of Ruby(?). Don't report MRI dependent bugs here.

to:

A place to propose new features for Ruby (i.e. all Ruby
implementations). Don't report MRI dependent bugs here.

Some additional text may also help, e.g. something like:

Please describe why you want the new feature (uses cases preferred over
general reasoning), and how the feature should work
(implementations/specs/tests appreciated).

There are probably some more places that can benefit from some
adjustment (including Japanese versions), in particular also on
ruby-lang.org. Please tell me if you need some text.

Regards,   Martin.