Issue #6946 has been updated by MartinBosslet (Martin Bosslet).

vo.x (Vit Ondruch) wrote:
> Marting, thank you for your effort. I'll look into it ASAP. Unfortunately I am not sure if I will be able to check it before the end of the year, but I'll try to do my best.

You're welcome! And - no problem. It would be nice if you can confirm that disabling FIPS mode manually does the trick, but no hurry! Happy Holidays!

Feature #6946: FIPS support?

Author: vo.x (Vit Ondruch)
Assignee: MartinBosslet (Martin Bosslet)
Category: ext
Target version: next minor

=begin
Hi, running the test suite on FIPS enabled system using

 $ find test/ -type f -name test_*.rb -exec make test-all TESTS="-v '{}'" \;

command with patch from #6938 applied, it gives me a plenty of errors (see attached output.txt file). There are two kind of errors as far as I understand, some are more or less test suite errors (e.g. #6938), which should be easy to fix, while some others (e.g. #6943) would need bigger changes.

Is there any chance that Ruby will provide better support for FIPS and there errors get fixed?
=end

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/