Issue #7581 has been updated by vo.x (Vit Ondruch).

Thank you for the fix.

Just wondering, if will it work with dynamically linked ruby as well? I am testing the functionality on Linux with dynamic linking and SystemTap and there I have to specify path to the library. Not sure if DTrace works the same, since I have no Mac nor Solaris available.
Bug #7581: DTrace test should be executed against RUNRUBY

Author: vo.x (Vit Ondruch)
Assignee: tenderlovemaking (Aaron Patterson)
Category:
Target version:
ruby -v: ruby 2.0.0dev (2012-12-17 trunk 38422) [x86_64-linux]

Currently, the DTrace tests are executed using system Ruby [1], which is apparently wrong, since system Ruby might be of different version or may not be available. The tests should be executed against RUNRUBY, which were just build.

[1] https://github.com/ruby/ruby/blob/trunk/test/dtrace/helper.rb#L29

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/