On 2012/12/13 20:13, usa (Usaku NAKAMURA) wrote:

> Issue #7556 has been reported by usa (Usaku NAKAMURA).

> # Once I wrote the detail of my debuggin, but it is lost by accidenal reboot
> # of my PC.
> # I have no energy to rewrite it, because writing long English sentences
> # irritates me, especially after seeing mails which reproach our native
> # language.

Two solutions:

1) Write short English sentences.
2) Write in Japanese. (If somebody thinks they really need to know what
you wrote, they can ask on the list.)

But I know that for creative people, it is much harder to do the same
work again than to do it the first time. I once worked on Devanagari
rendering, but lost that work in a reboot. I didn't want to redo it, so
I worked on Tamil instead. (I just wanted to see whether my architecture
was able to handle Indic rendering issues.)

Regards,   Martin.