Hi,

> I do not want to end Japanese-language discussion, but I believe a
stronger effort should be made to translate those discussions into English
so that the rest of the community can be informed.

What about some mirror of ruby-dev automatically translated via google
translate? I've seen some sites with this feature. Probably the quality of
the translation won't be very good, but we might be able to "have an idea"
of what's being discussed there periodically.

> Why don't you check ChangeLog/commit log and count new features only
discussed on ruby-dev?

This is a good idea, Naruse-san, but I think Erik wants to know what's
being discussed, not only the outcomes.

-----
Carlos Agarie

Control engineering
Polytechnic School, University of S=E3o Paulo, Brazil
Computer engineering
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA