2012/12/13 subwindow (Erik Peterson) <erik / subwindow.com>:
>>  And your worry is just illusion. As far as I know, almost all feature
>>  discussion was discussed on ruby-core. So no one can solve an
>>  illusion.
>
> I have no idea whether it is illusory or not. There is a lot of discussio=
n in Japanese concerning changes to Ruby. I have no way of knowing how much=
 of (for instance) ruby-dev makes its way onto ruby-core. I do not want to =
end Japanese-language discussion, but I believe a stronger effort should be=
 made to translate those discussions into English so that the rest of the c=
ommunity can be informed.

Why don't you check ChangeLog/commit log and count new features only
discussed on ruby-dev?

--=20
NARUSE, Yui  <naruse / airemix.jp>