Hi,

I am against rigid rules that could easily bring us bureaucracy.  I am
also against introducing "class" to the community member.  All
community members (but me) have equal right.  Some might be more
trustworthy from their past works, but as of right, they should be
equal.

Thus, instead of well-written rules, I propose:

* we will declare official place to submit feature proposal.  It must
  be a kind of issue tracker to manage proposals.  I prefer Ruby
  redmine we use now, but I am open to move to better one if there is.

* every proposal should be described in languages we understand,
  English, Ruby, or C.  Probably English is the best.

* community members can show their opinion, vote, or persuade other
  members in the discussion follows the proposal.  The "dictator" will
  make the decision.  Community members still can persuade him to
  change his mind, with rationale.

* when the feature is accepted and merged into the "official" Ruby,
  the behavior should gradually be described by RubySpec.  We may need
  more members to maintain RubySpec.  And we may need to communicate
  more to distinguish "the spec" and the implementation dependent.

* appendix: community members can deprive of the power of the
  dictator, when he apparently loose his ability to make rational
  decision.  After deprivation, the community will make up new rules,
  hopefully flexible ones.  I don't want that situation, but the day
  will come sooner of later.

							matz.