=begin
@trans, sorry for confusing.

The points are:

 * I thought I explained how around method-like refinement behavior and he said it was OK, the truth is not.
 * The implementation change for this behavior change is far bigger than I expected, probably won't be available before code freeze.
 * And since this also requires performance impact (which I didn't expect neither), and we have no time to fix.
 * "super" in the refined method will be hard to predict, thus hard to optimize.
 * above facts made me give up around like methods.

Sorry for confusion.

"not available in subclasses" does not mean much, since we won't have class/module level "using" anymore.
That only means refinements are available based on lexical scope, not inheritance scope.

And "nor in reopened classes/modules" means you can not do the trick like:

  # not in the refine scope
  DB.find{
    # symbol comparison added using module_eval
    :age > 12
  }

That's against the file-scope principle.

Matz.

=end
Feature #4085: Refinements and nested methods