On 2012/12/04 2:40, Marc-Andre Lafortune wrote:

> Shouldn't we delete the messages from the mailing list archives? I'm not
> very knowledgeable on spam, but currently this gives them some SEO
> opportunities, no?

My understanding is that they are indeed deleted. But I may be wrong.
Yui, if you need more hands to help you delete spam, please say so.

(the problem is that even if their postings are deleted from Redmine,
they will stay in mailing list archives.

> First time posters could be subject to a 24h delay before they can post
> again.

That would be the most efficient measure against the redmine spam. Is
such a measure possible?

Regards,   Martin.