Issue #4332 has been updated by nahi (Hiroshi Nakamura).

Status changed from Feedback to Third Party's Issue

Thanks for the confirmation. Closing.
Bug #4332: Some seemingly random segfaults

Author: meh. (meh. I don't care)
Assignee: nahi (Hiroshi Nakamura)
Category:
Target version: 2.0.0
ruby -v: ruby 1.9.2p0 (2010-08-18 revision 29036) [i686-linux]

=begin
 With my application https://github.com/meh/failirc/tree/223b01554601835cdfd45c6d20e8aeac3445bdbf I'm getting various segfaults and aborts, got 4 different explosions, I'm attaching them.

 I know it's not the last ruby version but I can't get a newer one at the moment, but I had the same kind of errors since the first versions of the 1.9 branch (it's written for 1.9+ only) so I guess it hasn't been fixed in the meantime.

 I can't get a reduced test case either, so well, I know this bug will be pretty useless because of its random nature.

 It happens after some time it's been booted and 10/20 people are connected, with less people it happens after lot more time if not at all.
=end

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/