On Nov 26, 2012, at 10:09 PM, Luis Lavena <luislavena / gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:57 AM, SASADA Koichi <ko1 / atdot.net> wrote:
>> (2012/11/27 13:33), drbrain (Eric Hodel) wrote:
>>> You may need to delete .ext/rdoc as the format of the ri data has =
changed.  While I did my best to support backwards compatibility I may =
not (yet) have fixed every problem.  Please try this before reporting =
further bugs if documentation generation fails.
>>>=20
>>> I will continue to monitor documentation generation for bugs.
>>=20
>> I can't build ruby because of rdoc failure on mswin32.

I have added --debug to the make rule to help find such bugs.

> I have a high number of failures on Windows (mingw32) when running
> rdoc tests directly from github repository:
>=20
> https://gist.github.com/4152653
>=20
> Is 1am here, was going to bed now, I can't check and fix those now, =
sorry :-(

Thanks! I think I can fix most of these even without windows!=