On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 12:57 AM, SASADA Koichi <ko1 / atdot.net> wrote:
> (2012/11/27 13:33), drbrain (Eric Hodel) wrote:
>> You may need to delete .ext/rdoc as the format of the ri data has change=
d.  While I did my best to support backwards compatibility I may not (yet) =
have fixed every problem.  Please try this before reporting further bugs if=
 documentation generation fails.

>> I will continue to monitor documentation generation for bugs.
>
> I can't build ruby because of rdoc failure on mswin32.

I have a high number of failures on Windows (mingw32) when running
rdoc tests directly from github repository:

https://gist.github.com/4152653

Is 1am here, was going to bed now, I can't check and fix those now, sorry :=
-(

--=20
Luis Lavena
AREA 17