Japanese later; 日本語はあとで

Sorry for my annoying "set to next minor" spam flood!
I have marked all accepted (I guessed) feature tickets as target
2.0.0.  If there is another ticket that is accepted but not marked
as 2.0.0, let me know before preview2 (scheduled at 1 Dec.).

http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-trunk/issues?query_id=94

We are planning to include these features in 2.0.0, though these
still require work.  We will drop them from 2.0.0 unless they are
committed by code freeze (scheduled around Christmas).

Ko1 has too many and heavy tasks.  A volunteer is very welcome for
helping him.
It is a shame that many tickets are postponed just because the
assigned committer didn't reply.  They should sincerely repent
their silence.

鬱陶しい "set to next minor" を大量に送り続けてすみませんでした。
accepted と思われる feature ticket を全部 target 2.0.0 にしました。
accepted なのに 2.0.0 になっていないチケットがあったら preview2
リリース (12/1 の予定) の前に教えてください。

http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-trunk/issues?query_id=94

これらの機能は 2.0.0 に盛り込まれる予定ですが、まだ作業が必要です。
コードフリーズ (クリスマスごろを予定) までにコミットされないと、