Feature #7400: Incorporate OpenSSL tests from JRuby.

Author: zzak (Zachary Scott)
Assignee: MartinBosslet (Martin Bosslet)
Category: ext
Target version: 2.0.0

=begin
from github: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/206

((*These are tests we added to jruby-openssl over the years. They did not have equivalents in Ruby's test suite, so we are hoping to contribute them back to help build up MRI's suite as a common suite.*))

((*Some caveats:*))

* ((*Not all of these pass in MRI's OpenSSL impl. Many differences appear to be minor, but I need help sorting out what's wrong in MRI or JRuby or minor enough that the test just needs to be patched.*))
* ((*There are several tests that reference bug numbers from JRuby. We would like to contribute these tests, but we would ideally not lose the JRuby bug numbers for future reference.*))
* ((*This commit also adds fixtures for the certificate tests, using some self-generated certs, keys, etc.*))

((*I am standing by to work with ruby-core on getting these tests incorporated.*))
=end

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/