Feature #2832: Vector#each and Enumerable

Author: marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune)
Assignee: marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune)
Category: lib
Target version: next minor

=begin
 Vector should implement #each and include Enumerable, since it is so Array-like.

 Enumerable methods that return an array should probably be specialized to return a Vector (e.g. map, first, ...)

 See also [ruby-core:28403], [redmine:2831]
=end

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/