Status changed from Open to Assigned
Target version set to next minor

Feature #7181: New Methods On OpenSSL::OCSP::CertificateId

Author: reaperhulk (Paul Kehrer)
Assignee: MartinBosslet (Martin Bosslet)
Category: ext
Target version: next minor

This patch adds 3 new methods to OpenSSL::OCSP::CertificateId. These methods are useful when building an OCSP responder or doing comparison without repeatedly calling OpenSSL::OCSP::CertificateId#cmp_issuer

#issuer_name_hash
#issuer_key_hash
#signature_algorithm (returns string representation of alg used just like OpenSSL::X509::Certificate#signature_algorithm or OpenSSL::X509::Request#signature_algorithm)

Martin, I assigned this one to you since you helped me with the last OpenSSL patch I submitted, but let me know if it needs to be pointed another direction or what else I might need to do!

--
http://bugs.ruby-lang.org/