Issue #4183 has been updated by uggsoutlet (uggsoutlet uggsoutlet).

=begin
=end
Feature #4183: [ext/openssl] Timestamp support

Author: MartinBosslet (Martin Bosslet)
Assignee: MartinBosslet (Martin Bosslet)
Category: ext
Target version: next minor

=begin
 Hi,

 I'd like to propose the attached code to support timestamp creation and verification in ext/openssl under a new module OpenSSL::Timestamp. It comes also with various tests and rDoc documentation. Since OpenSSL only supports timestamps beginning with OpenSSL 1.0, the entire code is in #if brackets and the module is defined only for OpenSSL versions >= 1.0.

 Best regards,
 Martin
=end

--